Report a Problem

Our Public Works staff cover a good amount of West Mifflin daily; however, we can't be everywhere at once. If you know of a problem that the Public Works Department should know about, please fill out the form on this page. We'll take a look and see what we can do to rectify it as soon as possible.

Have you seen blight, weeds, illegal parking or other Code Enforcement violations in your neighborhood? If so, submit an online complaint, and it will be automatically routed to our Community Development Department for investigation. Use our Code Enforcement Portal to submit a Code Enforcement Complaint.

Report a Public Works Problem

  1. Leave This Blank:

  2. This field is not part of the form submission.