- About Us
Welcome to West Mifflin Borough, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Heavily residential, it is home to:
- One of America's oldest traditional amusement parks, Kennywood Park
- The fourth largest shopping mall in the region, Century III
- Advanced naval nuclear propulsion technology research and development facility, Bettis Atomic Power Laboratory
- Monorail manufacturer Bombardier
- U.S. Steel's Monday Valley Works - Irvin Plant
- Community College of Allegheny County's South Campus
- The Allegheny County Airpor
- Various other businesses and industries
Access the borough online zoning map.
Stay up to date with Borough events, meetings, and collection schedules using our online calendar.
Find a variety of resources including representative information.
The Borough of West Mifflin, PA is located in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, just southeast of Pittsburgh, PA (about 9 miles). The borough has a total area of 14.4 square miles.
Mifflin Township is rich with historical facts! It was named after the first Elected Governor of Pennsylvania, Governor Thomas Mifflin (1744 to 1800).
Find information regarding COVID-19 in Pennsylvania.