Give a little love to your park.
Help Macy’s support local parks today by donating to:
National Recreation and Park Association,
creating community through parks and recreation!
Donate $1 or more at the register and Macy’s will match your donation, dollar for dollar, up to $250,000 in total!
For more information, visit macys.com/parks
Donations being collected at Macy’s in The Waterfront and Century III Mall for Ryan Hacke Memorial and West Mifflin Community Park from March 7th through March 31st.
The Borough of West Mifflin will be holding an Open House for the New Municipal Offices and Police Station on Saturday, February 22, 2014. The new borough building is located at 1020 Lebanon Road, across from the GetGo.
10 A.M. — Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
10:30 A.M. - 1:30 P.M. — Guided Tours
1:30 P.M. — Closing Remarks
Any questions? Call (412) 466-8170.
Make Sure Your Local Earned Income Taxes Go To Work for You and Your Community!
As a resident of West Mifflin Borough, your PSD Code is 732001. This must be used on your Residency Certification Form filed with your employer and on your Final Local Earned Income Tax Return which must be filed by all taxpayers annually. If you use the wrong PSD Code, there will be a significant delay in your taxes reaching your home municipality and school district!
Forms are available at www.jordantax.com/forms.
ONLINE Filing at www.jordantax.com/eitfinal.
BOROUGH OF WEST MIFFLIN
Public notice is hereby given pursuant to section 1006 (1) of the Borough Code an act of assembly No. 175 of 1974, of the Meeting Times for 2014. West Mifflin Borough Council shall meet on the specific dates and times listed below, unless amended, in the Council Chambers of the NEW Borough Building, 1020 Lebanon Road, West Mifflin, PA 15122
2014 Caucus Meetings will be held at 6:00 PM, the Wednesday before Legislative Meeting:
March 12, April 9, May 14, June 11, July 9, August 13, September 10, October 15, November 12 and December 16
2014 Legislative Council Meetings will be held at 6:00 PM, Third Tuesday of Every Month:
March 18, April 15, May 21, June 17, July 15, August 19, September 16, October 21, November 18 and December 16
Brian M. Kamauf
West Mifflin Borough Council will hold a Public Hearing in Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 3000 Lebanon Church Road on Wednesday March 12, 2014 at 5:30 PM for the purpose of hearing public comment on the Conditional Use Authorization request from Pull-A-Part for the use of the former General Motors property located at 1451 Lebanon School Road for the purpose of using the property as a retail facility and outdoor storage.
Under Section §290-62 of the Code, the Applicant’s use should be subject to the following conditions:
1. All outdoor display shall be completely enclosed by an opaque steel, solid wall no less than 8 feet high;
2. The Applicant’s hours of operation for use by the general public shall be no earlier than 7:00AM and no later than 9:00PM;
3. The Applicant shall be required to submit a landscaping plan which complies with the Borough’s requirements for approval;
4. The Applicant’s operation shall be designed in such a manner as to minimize any noise from its flattening operations;
5. The Applicant shall be required to install appropriate security lighting and signage as approved by the Borough Zoning Officer.
6. The Applicant shall comply with all of the other bulk regulations and restrictions applicable to the I-1 Heavy Industrial District under the Code.
7. The Applicant shall store all fluids removed from vehicles in above ground tanks within secondary containment.
8. The Applicant shall maintain a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan, and Spill Prevention, Control and Containment Plan.
A copy of the application and site plan is available to view in the Community Development Office, Room 208 between the hours of 9-4 Monday through Friday.
The West Mifflin Borough Council will hold a Public Hearing in Municipal Council Chambers, 3000 Lebanon Church Road on Wednesday January 15, 2014 at 6:00 PM for the purpose of public comment on amendments to Chapter 290 of the Borough Code (Zoning Chapter). A copy of the amendments are available to view in the Administration office located in Room 204, 3000 Lebanon Church Road between the hours of 9-4 Monday thru Friday.
Brian Kamauf, Borough Manager